The Millennium Medicos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Millennium Medicos

This is the official forum for the Millennium Medicos.The 2000 MBBS Batch of Trivandrum Medical College.The batch that was

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where are you posted??

Go down 
+2
prem
Anish Samuel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anish Samuel
Admin
Anish Samuel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Where are you posted?? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you posted??   Where are you posted?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 3:23 pm

Let everyone know where u r posted!
Post in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2000mbbs.com
prem

prem

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Where are you posted??   Where are you posted?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 11:25 pm

me posted in kunnanthanam phc near thiruvalla in pathnmtitta. sujit also wit me..
Back to top Go down
graceks

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Where are you posted??   Where are you posted?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 8:31 pm

hi aneesh,
how are you?
i have got postin in ANKAMALI. it is a block PHC. It is in ankamali town. Now , i am staying a s a paying guest.
keep in touch
grace
Back to top Go down
sunish sugunan

sunish sugunan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Where are you posted??   Where are you posted?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 10:42 pm

hello every one !!!
i am posted in PANATHADY CHC in kasaragod.its around 20 kms from the town of kanghangad.i was granted extension of joining time for a week by the DMO who shares the view that this rural posting thing is a PIA.hope this place is not a mess......hope to make it six months of fun!!! You guys keep enjoyin!!!
and for sure "we shall Prevail"
Back to top Go down
ashisthampan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Where are you posted??   Where are you posted?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 9:04 pm

hi all,
Raman , Ann and I are posted in chc kalady...its a nice place around 35 km from Erk city... right now staying in a lodge...op is easy ,hardly anybody comes... slowly adjusting to the new environment... take care all... bye.
Back to top Go down
Ashish Enos

Ashish Enos

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Where are you posted??   Where are you posted?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 12:23 am

hi all..

i'm posted in ayarkunnam phc in kottyam 15 km from kottyam town..... hmm a cool place..no ip.. no casulaty...till now no prob...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you posted??   Where are you posted?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you posted??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Millennium Medicos :: Discussion.... :: Rural service!Your opinion matters!-
Jump to: